Terms & Conditions
Website Usage Agreement between Department of Finance and the User.
The Department of Finance maintains this website (the “Site”) as a courtesy to those who may choose to access the Site (Users). The Department of Finance allow Users to visit the Site and download or copy information. Documents and materials from the Site subject to the terms and conditions outlined below, and also subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific material within this Site.
By using this website the User agrees to be subject to these terms and conditions below.
1. Conditions of UseDisclaimer
The information presented herein is for informative purposes only. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the findings interpretations and conclusions expressed in the materials in this Site are those of the various authors of the work and are not necessarily those of Department of Finance. The Department of Finance makes no guarantee as to the accurateness, quality or completeness of the information. Any person wishing to obtain further clarification should do so only with formal consultation with relevant authorities. Under no circumstances shall Department of Finance be held liable for any loss, damage. Liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to have resulted from the use of this Site including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect hereto.
2. Statement of Warranty
Information of this Site is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. The Department of Finance does not warrant its completeness or correctness.
By using our website, the User agrees to indemnify Department of Finance from and against any and all action, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including attorney fees) arising out of User’s use of this Site, including and without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute breach by a User of these terms and conditions.
If user is dissatisfied with any material on this Site or with any of the terms and conditions of use of this Site, the Users sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this Site.
5. Prohibited Uses of this Site
You may use this Site for lawful purposes in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Site. You agree not to use this Site in any way that violates any applicable law including local and international law.
6. Investment Recommendations
Nothing in this website shall be construed implicitly or explicitly as containing investment or financial recommendations.
7. Links to third Party Website
This Site contains links to third party websites. The linked sites are not under the control of Department of Finance and Department of Finance is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any links contained in a linked site. Department of Finance provides these links only as a convenience and the inclusion of the link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Department of Finance. These sites may contain information that is copyrighted with restriction or reuse. Permissions to use copyrighted materials must be obtained from the original source.
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement will be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of Papua New Guinea.
- The Department of Finance reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, remove, limit or discontinue the Site or any Materials or information in the Site in any respect and at any time. The Department of Finance shall have no obligation to take needs of any user into consideration in connection therewith.
- The Department of Finance reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion thereof without notice.
- If you have any questions or do not understand anything in these terms and conditions please contact the Department of Finance’s Legal Team on the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will respond to you as soon as possible.